Thursday, December 21, 2006

36 Hours...

A few pictures for you all; today was the last day for classes that meet on Monday and Thursday. I also snapped a quick picture of the AH under a couple of inches of snow this morning. The first picture is of my AI (3rd level class).

This is a picture of my BI (fifth level) class. Today was a pretty easy day planning-wise, but I still had a load of grading, individual student teaching, Russian movie-watching, worrying about how I am going to be packed in 34 hours, etc....yeah, anyway. This is a picture of my usual state these day...really tired.

1 comment:

Margosha said...

Hi again! I have seen this photo of your class of 5-th level, and I was surprised.
The young man in a white jacket or a sweater (it is difficult for understanding on a photo) seems to me familiar. You can help me to recollect , what is his name and how old is he. He should pass to 6-th level on Tuesdays and Fridays at 17.45?
How many familiar persons there are in American Home:)))))