Sunday, December 06, 2009

New Post

I realize that it has been a long time since I have posted anything here, in part because I have not been back to Russia since the summer of 2008. Graduate school has taken up what seems to be every amount of brain function I have left. I plan to travel to Russia this summer to begin pre-dissertation research, presuming, of course, that I can secure funding. In the mean time, I plan to start updating the blog with thoughts and commentary on both current events and on my studies. Call it an early New Year's resolution.

Cheers!

5 comments:

Graphicemotions said...

Greetings from Italy

OZs said...

Hi... visiting here from Indonesia, nice post.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it