Tuesday, May 06, 2008

End of the Semester and Back to Russia

I finished my first semester of grad school last Friday. It's so hard to believe the first year had come and gone, it went so quickly. I'm leaving on Wednesday morning for Russia. I will be in St. Petersburg from May 8-June 26 for a summer language program and hope to update some about the city and anything else I come up with. May 9th and Victory Day, plus trips to Tallinn, Estonia, Moscow and, hopefully, Vladimir are on the agenda, but no matter what I do I think it will be great.

Even greater, though, I'm off to exciting Morocco after Russia for about six weeks to stay with Molly and possibly teach English a little. No matter what I do, she and I are going to have a great time there!

Look for new updates from Russia soon!

No comments: