Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Halos and Midterms

Well, the middle of Midterm week is here. We are all glad that the oral exams are over with now, and I don't have to hear any more AI students say, "Yesterday, I walked with my friends." Plus, we don't need lesson plans for Thursday and Friday. This is great, because lesson plans take up a fair portion of out working time.

The other upcoming event that is worth looking forward to is Halloween. As you can see, we are preparing by wearing various things to class to get our students interested in coming to the party on Saturday. I did my part by showing up in my own true guise, an angel! Pretty cheesy, huh? Thought so...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice angel picture. DUDE...your hair! And I think you've lost weight! I think you could be cast as Shaggy in the real life Scooby Doo movie. haha!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey...good to know you are being an angel. Good seeing a picture of you. You look good but a little thin. I will cook lots of good things for you over the holiday. We love and miss you.
M & D and the BOYZ