Monday, October 02, 2006

Today was gorgeous and I couldn't take sitting inside working all day, so I quit and went for a little walk and a trip to the supermarket. The weather got pretty cold last night, I'm pretty sure we broke the freezing point. It is clear and cool and very plesent, the big problem is that it is like a nice Novemeber day at home...on October 2nd. Winter is beginning to approach on the horizon.






So, my little walk lasted about 45 minutes and along the way I took a few pictures. This on is a picture of the main street in town. This is the reason why getting anywhere is a pain for a lot of people...construction. Luckily for me I like in the other direction and lucky for everyone else they are supposed to be done in a month or two.This other picture is of a church, I have no clue what it is called because I didn't get that close to it, but this is a pretty nice picture and shows the blue sky and a few changing leaves.

Also, I took a picture of the concert hall that we went to last week and stuck it in that post, so have a look and marvel in all of its 60s style Soviet glory!

No comments: