Friday, November 17, 2006

A New Arrival from America...

Not a new teacher, just a package for me from Mom and Dad. I got some warm socks that are big enough, chewing gum that will last more than three minutes, some ground Starbucks coffee, and the best part perhaps, lots of spices. If you've read my blog before, you will remember that I have complained a lot about the food being bland. Since I have a chance to cook my own lunch here at the American Home, I can now use the spices that Mom sent me to jazz up my lunch fare. I think first on the list is going to be a big pot of chili!

In other news, we the semester is going very fast. We are having our Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday, a week from tomorrow. We have three more weeks of class, a week of review and then testing. It has gone very quickly.

No comments: