Thursday, September 21, 2006

Basketball in the Rain

Here, as promised over a week ago, are some pictures of our adventures playing basketball in the middle of a rainy, cold, Russian autumn day.

Actually these pictures turned out pretty well. I can't take credit (obviously, I'm in them.) They came from Alexei, our resident director/boss/photogropher/nice guy.






There is not too much else to report. Yesterday's post was pretty comprehensive. The only other thing is that the weather this weekend is forecasted to be really nice again and so we might take a trip to Bogolubovo. Its an old villiage with a famous medieval church, which I hope to have some pics of by Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Refresh my memory, did you guys win your games? BTW...what's backetball (see first sentence of your post) :)

Have fun this weekend!

C. Truelove-Karcz said...

Nice post-up, Aaron :) I'll tell Uncle Dave you still have your moves in SPITE of him!

Aaron said...

We won one really easily, drew a bye, and the lost a close one. I edited the typo too...I didn't know I posted "epics" here, only "pics."

As for the post-up game, it was a little rusty. I only got to play a few times this summer. We have a chance to play on a weekly basis at one of the sport clubs here in town. i guess I should look into that.